Biyernes, Mayo 26, 2017

BANGUG Dissertation Plan


After the preparations of the requirements for the Industry Immersion. I am still contemplating on what would be my direction for the dissertation. 

From this moment of contemplating, I received an email from our professor Dr. Ruji Medina, and to my surprised he tasked us to do an additional blog regarding our dissertation plan, aside from the blogs that we made for the industry immersion.. 

For now, my plan is to study on image processing still. Since image processing is my output paper in the immersion. I want to focus on the plant disease detection using image processing, wherein the system will detect if what grade the disease is and after detection it will provide suggestions to prevent spreading of diseases and advice the operators for the proper insecticides they are going to use for that particular disease.

This is my plan for dissertation..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento