Linggo, Mayo 7, 2017

Bangug Immersion Blog 3



I am blessed for having a helpful and understanding mentor. In the person of Mrs. Fe Perlita G. Bucago. She is the Municipal Rice Coordinator here in Bacnotan. I dont know why, but it seems that I am very interested with rice lately so I have decided to study on rice diseases wherein she (Mrs. Fe Perlita G. Bucago) will be my mentor. 



Together with my mentor, we have to put everything in place since the time flies so fast and I need to do the research for just a couple of weeks left. She had given me all the information I need for my study. This picture was taken during our discussion about rice diseases. She discussed everything about rice. I also joined her in some of her duties. Every Wednesday of the week they are having their meeting together with the farmers. They are distributing rice seeds for free. For this week, they are busy preparing for the town fiesta so the meeting was cancelled and moved for the following week. 

God is good all the time!


  

1 komento: